Gulf Stream RV Envision Travel Trailer RVs For Sale
If you want to enjoy "luxury in the wild", you need an Envision travel trailer by Gulf Stream RV. These models are constructed with quality craftsmanship and include all the amenities you need when you're away from home.
The standard Envision models include solid wood cabinet doors and stiles, a central command switch panel to control your units functions with ease, and are prepped for solar, satellite, cable, and back-up camera if you choose to add those conveniences. You will love the standard packages that include features such as, a power awning with LED lights, a 15K BTU A/C system, and a heated and enclosed underbelly so you can camp year around.
Take shelter in a convenient and adventurous unit like the Envision travel trailer from Gulf Stream RV!
Gulf Stream RV Envision SVT travel trailer 21TBD highlights: Convertible Twin ... more about Envision 21TBD
Sleeps 3 Slides 1 Length 22 ft 6 in Ext Width 7 ft 6 in Ext Height 10 ft 6 in Int Height 6 ft 8 in Interior Color Graphite, Silver Hitch Weight 460 lbs Dry Weight 3655 lbs Cargo Weight 2405 lbs Fresh Water Capacity 54 gals Grey Water Capacity 33 gals Black Water Capacity 33 gals Tire Size 14" Furnace BTU 16000 btu Available Beds Two Twin with King Conversion Refrigerator Size 6 cu ft Cooktop Burners 2 Shower Size 30" x 36" Number of Awnings 1 LP Tank Capacity 20 lbs Water Heater Capacity 6 gal Water Heater Type Gas Awning Info Electric with LED Lights Axle Count 2 Number of LP Tanks 2 Shower Type Standard Electrical Service 30 amp
Gulf Stream RV Envision travel trailer 258RB highlights: Rear Bath Sliding ... more about Envision 258RB
Have a question about this floorplan? Contact Us
Sleeps 5 Slides 1 Length 30 ft 4 in Ext Width 8 ft Ext Height 11 ft Int Height 6 ft 8 in Interior Color Graphite, Silver Hitch Weight 740 lbs Dry Weight 5957 lbs Cargo Weight 2042 lbs Fresh Water Capacity 51 gals Grey Water Capacity 72 gals Black Water Capacity 36 gals Furnace BTU 35000 btu Available Beds Queen Refrigerator Type Stainless Steel Refrigerator Size 10.7 cu ft Cooktop Burners 3 Number of Awnings 1 LP Tank Capacity 20 lbs Water Heater Capacity 6 gal Water Heater Type Gas/Electric DSI AC BTU 15000 btu TV Info LR 40" HDTV Awning Info Power with LED Lighting Axle Count 2 Number of LP Tanks 2 Shower Type Standard Electrical Service 30 amp
- ‘Matador Frost’ Ceiling Panels
- ‘Plush Dunes’ Wall Vinyl
- Cabinetry with Solid Wood Stiles and Wood Doors
- Designer Window Treatments
Heating, Cooling, Electrical
- Cool, efficient Interior LED Lighting
- LED Motion Sensor Lighting in Pass-Through Storage Area
- Central Command Switch Panel with Monitor Panel
- Multiple USB Charging Ports
- LED Motion Sensor Entry Light
- Solar Panel Ready
- Cable and Satellite Connections
- Back-Up Camera Prep
- Dump Valve Light
- 35 Amp Converter with Charger & LED Indicators
- 30 ft. Detachable 30 Amp Power Cord
- Safety Chains
- Break-Away Switch
- Wall Mount Fire Extinguisher
- Combo LP and CO Detector
- Smoke Detector
- Exterior LP Gas Hookup
- Foot Flush Toilet
- Vortex Bath Van
- Medicine Cabinet with Mirror
- 30” x 36” Walk-In Shower (220RB, 246BH, 258RB, 282BH, 290RL)
- 24” x 26” Bathtub with Surround and Tub/Shower Doors (284QB)
- Neo-Angle Corner Shower (333BH)
- Skylight in Shower/Tub
- Stainless Steel 3-Burner Range with Oven and Glass Cover
- Stainless Steel Microwave Oven
- Stainless Steel Range Hood with Light
- 12V 10.7 cu. ft. Stainless Steel Everchill Refrigerator/Freezer
- Prep for Outdoor Gas Grill
Windows and Doors
- Friction Hinge Entry Door
- Black Radius Tinted Windows
- Radius Compartment Doors with Magnetic Catch Latches
- Cabinetry with Solid Wood Stiles and Wood Doors
- Designer Window Treatments
- Booth Dinette (258RB, 282BH, 284QB, 290RL, 333BH)
- U-Shaped Dinette (246BH)
- Tri-Fold Sofa (258RB, 282BH, 284QB, 290RL)
- L-Shaped Lounge with Folding Table (220RB)
- Bunk Beds with Poly Mattresses (246BH, 282BH, 284QB, 333BH)
- Kid’s Dinette/Game Table (284QB, 333BH)
- 60” x 80” Queen Bed
- Designer Bedspread
- Under-Bed Shoe Storage
- One-Piece Vinyl Roof
- Fiberglass Exterior Sidewalls with AZDEL
- Easy-Lube Axles
- (2) 20 lb. LP Bottles with Cover
- Gutter Rail /Spouts at Roofline
- Radial Tires with Aluminum Rims
- Outside Convenience/Snack Center (246BH, 282BH)
- Outside Ktichen (333BH)
Envision Power Package (Included)
- Power Tongue Jack
- Power Awning with LED Lighting
- Blue Tooth Stereo System with Sound Bar
- Marine Grade Exterior LED Speakers
- 15,000 BTU Ducted Air Conditioning
- LED Exterior Clearance and Tail Lights
- 40” LED TV with Interior and Exterior Mounting Brackets (N/A 284QB,333BH)
- 50” LED TV with Interior and Exterior Mounting Brackets (284QB, 333BH)
Worry-Free Camping Package (Included)
- Fold-Down Solid-Step
- Fold-Away Safety Grab Handle
- Walk-On Roof with Ladder
- Exterior Docking Station for Utility Hookups
- Gas/Electric DSI Water Heater
- Spare Tire with Carrier
- Black Tank Flush
- Molded Fiberglass Front Cap with LED Lights
- Front Diamond Plate Rock Guard
- Slam-Latch Baggage Doors with Magnetic Catches
- Silver Lining Climate Package (Included)
- Heated/Enclosed Underbelly with Dedicated Heat Duct
- Double-Wrapped Radius Roof and Flooring
- 35,000 BTU Gas Furnace
- Chef’s Best Kitchen (Included)
- LG Industrial Stainless Steel Sink with Cover - Pull-Down Faucet with Sprayer
- Easy-Clean Seamless Countertops
- Solid-Surface Kitchen Countertop
- Backsplash behind Range
- 72" x 80" King Size Bed for Master Bedroom
- Free-Standing Table with Four Chairs
- Tri-Fold Sofa in place of Theater Seating (258RB, 280TB, 282BH)
- 2nd Air Conditioner (13,500 BTU)
- 50 Amp Service for 2nd A/C
- Electric Stabilizer Jacks
- 8 cu. ft. Refrigerator in place of 6 cu. ft.
- Electric Fireplace
- Theater Seating in place of Tri-fold Sofa
Please see us for a complete list of features and available options!
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
All warranty info is typically reserved for new units and is subject to specific terms and conditions. See us for more details.
Gulf Stream, a leading manufacturer of a full range of RV products was founded and is still owned by the Shea family, originating in the small community of Nappanee, Indiana in 1971. Founder Jim Shea Sr. was inspired by the quintessentially entrepreneurial spirit of Elkhart County Indiana, and was particularly to the heritage of craftsmanship found in Nappanee, where ties to Amish and Mennonite traditions of handcrafted furnishings and homes were still strong.
Back then, the family operation consisted of manufactured housing (Fairmont Homes). Jim Shea built the operation from the ground up. He ran the show and his sons joined him learning the business through good old fashioned hands-on experience.
In 1983, the Shea’s established Gulf Stream Coach producing a top quality line of motor homes, travel trailers, and fifth wheel trailers. Gulf Stream’s first RV, the Foxfire travel trailer, benefited from techniques that had made their housing company successful. It allowed Gulf Stream Coach to put things in the Foxfire that weren’t seen in travel trailers.
The company continued to grow and in the 1990’s the three sons assumed the lead in day to day operations. The family patriarch and company founder was recognized for his career contributions to the recreational vehicle and manufactured housing industries by being named to the MH/RV Hall of Fame
Today, Gulf Stream Coach is the industry's leading family-owned, family-operated RV manufacturer, encompasses 22 brands with over 140 different models — all brought to you by the efforts of more than 1,500 dedicated associates. Over its history, the company has produced almost 300,000 recreation vehicles, contributing to the well-being and family fun of hundreds of thousands of people across the US and Canada.
It's common to find the Shea family at RV shows and campgrounds, enjoying Gulf Stream products, and interacting with customers, identifying features they consider important, bringing those ideas back to the Gulf Stream Coach team.
The family links run deep at Gulf Stream, among the skilled craftspeople who build the product, through the family-based management, on to family-based RV dealerships across the United States and Canada, and finally, to the families who buy and enjoy Gulf Stream Coach products.
In today's world where huge corporations work to satisfy stockholders and financiers, the people at Gulf Stream Coach are dedicated to make families - ours, dealers, and owners - happy and proud.