If you are looking to try out RVing this spring but aren’t ready to purchase, Kunes RV can help! We offer RVs for rent at great prices so that you can experience the RV lifestyle without the commitment. Learn more about our RV rentals below.
RVs for Rent
At Kunes RV, we know that everyone has different desires for their RV vacations, which is why we offer a variety of floorplans in our RV rentals fleet. You can choose from motorized RVs like the class C motorhomes below or choose a towable option from our travel trailers for rent.
Class C Motorhomes
Class C motorhomes are an excellent option for families because they are easy to drive and provide plenty of sleeping space. Our motorhomes for rent sleep up to 10 and start at just $180 per night for stays over seven nights. You’ll love all the features packed into each of these great floorplans.
If you are looking for something easy to tow that allows you to bring along a separate vehicle, the travel trailers for rent at Kunes RV are what you need! We offer Keystone, Crossroads, and Dutchmen travel trailers for rent. You’ll be able to find exactly the space you need for your vacation in one of these great trailers. You’ll find options that sleep up to eight, and rentals start at just $92 a night for seven nights or more.
RV Rental FAQs
Below are four of the most common questions about RV rentals. If you have any further questions about booking your rental, contact us today!
- Is mileage included in the rental rates?
- No, there are no miles included with the Rental of a Motor Home. There is a .31 cent per mile charge for Motor Homes. Expandables and Travel Trailers have no charge for mileage; mileage is unlimited.
- Is there a minimum rental period?
- There is a 3 day minimum for all units.
- How do I get insurance?
- For Fold Downs, Expandables, and Travel Trailers, insurance is included; you must have liability insurance on your automobile, which extends to an attached rented trailer. For Motor Homes, there are two options: you can use your own and provide proof (this is not just an auto policy on your vehicle, it does have to cover the RV) or use ours, which starts at $29.95 per day, and you always have the option to add roadside assistance as low as $9 per day.
- What deposit is required to reserve a rental unit?
- A security deposit of $250 is required for Fold Downs, Expandables, and Travel Trailers. A security deposit of $500 is required for Motor Homes. The security deposit is refundable and is typically refunded within 2 to 3 weeks after the rental has been returned, provided all charges for the rental have been paid for. If you cancel your reservation, the deposit is forfeited and NOT refundable.
Contact us to book your RV rental today! We’ll help you get out to the campground with your family this spring!